[mythtv-users] [mythtv] MythTv Player 0.2 for Windows

Jeff volckaert jvolckaert at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 22:32:14 UTC 2006

On 11/21/06, Matt Lane <lanewaves at gmail.com> wrote:
> I used the 0.3.2 version last night too and it worked great...over my
> wireless as well.
I'm using the 0.3.1 version (couldn't find 0.3.2) and it's working
great.  I cut the commercials on the backend so I can't comment on the
commercials skipping.  The option to remove the titlebar doesn't work
for me on an Nvidia 6100a.

My only suggestion would be if it asked for the backend IP if it's not
in the config and then add it.  This would avoid having to hand edit
it after download.

Jeff