[mythtv-users] Problems with HDHomerun

Michael Tiller michael.tiller at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 19:57:38 UTC 2006

On 11/22/06, Tom Lichti <tom at redpepperracing.com> wrote:

> Sorry, can't really help you as both the tuners on my HDHR work great,
> one OTA and one QAM. Have you tried the SiliconDust forum? Jafa is quite
> helpful there, although I know he is on this list as well.

Yes, I've gotten one response from Jafa over there (still waiting for a
response on my latest info).  I posted here simply because it could also be
a MythTV bug or something (hence the logs).  I just hope I don't have bad
hardware.  I probably messed something up during configuration.  The problem
is there aren't any diagnostic messages explaining why the backend is
crashing.

I should probably try to generate a gdb stack trace.  I don't know how to do
that so I'll have to do some digging (at a minimum).

Tom

--
Mike