[mythtv-users] Problems with HDHomerun

Jeff Wormsley daworm at comcast.net
Tue Nov 21 18:19:40 UTC 2006

Greg Woods wrote:
> Ugh, this is what I was hoping to avoid, because I see the same problem:
> it tries to tune the same bad channel again and crashes again.

I had the same problem using firewire on my DCT6200 cable box.  The
easiest way to deal with it is to reset the channel to a known good
channel with MythTVSetup between each attempt.  You'll get a warning
about stopping the backend, but I ignored it with no problems.

Jeff.

--
I haven't smoked for 3 months, 4 days and 14 hours,
saving $434.82 and not smoking 2,898.80 cigarettes.