[mythtv-users] Watching LiveTV while Recording

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Mon Nov 20 20:12:16 UTC 2006

I have what I think might be a "Duh.. I missed that option" kind of
question, but, since I couldn't seem to find an answer, I thought I
would ask.

I have a single BE/FE setup (temporary.. I plan on splitting it and
having multiple recorders in the BE.. etc.etc.) with one PVR-150.  Now,
when the recorder is active and we go to select "Watch TV", it
(obviously) complains that there is no available tuner, and, if I wanted
to watch what was being recorded, I could go to the recordings page and
select the current recording.

Is there a way to configure it such that when you select "Watch TV" in
this situation that it either immediately bumps you to the "Recordings"
page or that it lists out what each of the recorders is doing, giving
you the option to jump right to any one of the recorders?

-Rich