[mythtv-users] Freevo, Tivo & MythTV

Viitasaari public at viitasaari.ca
Mon Nov 20 01:31:06 UTC 2006

It's a little difficult to explain but here goes.

When my VCR or DVR is connected to the Video1 I/O ports:
Inputs only work when Video1 source is selected...this would be used for
playback
Outputs only work when a different source (TV/SAT for example) is
selected....this would be used for recording.

Basically, when I am looking at my MythTV interface and select Watch TV
the screen is just a grayish blurry type thing.

However, if i hit record in Myth and then switch to the TV/SAT source I
get a recording of what I am watching on TV.

Hedgehog