[mythtv-users] playing back recordings via MythWeb

Paul Kidwell tmbomber at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 21:06:40 UTC 2006

Sorry to dredge up an old thread, but I've re-done my backend and need to
re-configure mythweb so I can watch stuff from my desktop PC.

Last time around I did a huge search through the archive and saved links to
all the threads I used to solve my problems.

Here's one in particular...

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/188640#188640

It has a link that points to:

http://svn.wilsonet.com/projects/mythtvology/ticket/88

Now I remember this link, it has exactly the information I need at the
moment...

There's only one, slight problem...

Clicking on it comes back with:

Forbiden
You don't have permission to access /projects/mythtvology/ticket/88 on this
server.

Anybody have access to get to that ticket???