[mythtv-users] EIT not working on Twinhan VP3040

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Sun Nov 19 16:33:56 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-11-16 at 22:54 +0100, btsglw wrote:

> The problem I'm currently battling with is getting epg data via EIT on

> EITScanner: EIT scan ignoring sourceid..
> TVRec(1): EIT scanning disabled for all sources on this card.

Start mythtv-setup, enter the Video Sources configuration pane,
select the video source connected to the DVB card input on which
you want to collect EIT. Mark the "Perform EIT Scan" checkbox
with a scan. If you scanned for channels using MythTV this should
be sufficient. If you did a channels.conf import scan all your
transports for channels, and then make sure the "Use on air guide"
checkbox is checked for each of your channels in the Channel Editor
configuration pane.

-- Daniel