[mythtv-users] Freevo, Tivo & MythTV

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Sun Nov 19 02:10:02 UTC 2006

On Nov 18, 2006, at 5:55 PM, Marco Nelissen wrote:

>>> Why do you keep saying that the issue is not related to the mythtv
>>> software, when I've already mentioned several times that other
>>> software on the SAME HARDWARE changes channels much faster?
>>
>> Because we're running the same software and I don't have the issue.
>
> <blah blah blah>
> We have to look at the most likely culprit, and given that other
> apps can
> do what mythtv can't on the same hardware, I think mythtv is the more
> likely candidate here.

No *we* don't. I don't have an issue. Neither do the devs. You should
team up with the other people who see this as an issue and try to
resolve it. You should probably do it off the list though since
everyone else is getting sick of seeing this same discussion over and
over again. Post a patch when you've fixed *your* issue if you'd like
to contribute to the project.