[mythtv-users] Freevo, Tivo & MythTV

Viitasaari public at viitasaari.ca
Sat Nov 18 20:36:06 UTC 2006

Well, I have volunteered my services for helping to develop
MythTV...hopefully someone there will see my point of view.

The sad thing is that I will stop using MythTV as a PVR and hook it into
the VCR/DVR I/O ports on my A/V receiver where it will see very little
use.

Thanks for all the feedback everyone...it was fun.

Hedgehog