[mythtv-users] Freevo, Tivo & MythTV

Chris Ribe chrisribe at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 03:13:47 UTC 2006

I, for one, have 2 40GB ex-TiVo harddrives in one of my backends.  Of
course, I loved my DirecTiVo's dearly, but fate tore us apart.   See,
I'm wicked poor, and DirecTV because I didn't pay my bill.  Six months
and one move later, I'd like to turn my service back on, but my
account is in collection, and get this -- DirecTV won't tell me who
the collection agency is!  And the collection agency doesn't seem to
know my address!  Doh!