[mythtv-users] Record >1 channel per multiplex?

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Fri Nov 17 22:55:29 UTC 2006

This one time, at band camp, Michael T. Dean wrote:

> In other words, even though the link that Brad did include did not
> answer all of your questions (though it did answer the question, "
> So is this implemented?"), it is *still* your responsibility to do as he
> suggested, "Please search the list archives," (
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/ ).  Therein you will find
> the answers to /all/ your questions...

The "is this implemented" wasn't clear, as there was loads of
discussion.  Hard to know if it was part-implemented, implemented in
unaccepted patches etc etc.  The fact that ticket was silently closed
as "invalid" doesn't help.

So, if someone goes through the questions and answers them, I'd be very
happy to put it into the Wiki.

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Record_multiple_channels_from_one_multiplex

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

Democracy substitutes election by the incompetent many for
appointment by the corrupt few.

- George Bernard Shaw