[mythtv-users] UPnP and the D-Line DSM-520 Media Player

Dan skyhigh at rldb.net
Fri Nov 17 22:48:24 UTC 2006

I just got a DSM-520 today and got it connected to my myth backend and I
must say, it is awful.  I tried it over wireless and 100mbit wired and
the video gets very bogged down in the first few seconds, jittery, and
eventually stops while the audio keeps going.  This is all SD too.  I
don't understand how this can be, I've got a MediaMVP that works
flawlessly with my myth box.  Does anyone have an insight as to what
could be wrong?  Is upnp on myth too new?  Or is the DSM-520 a piece of
junk?

Dan