[mythtv-users] Information/Recommendations on a new MythTV

Timothy Chartier thymus at earthling.net
Fri Nov 17 20:10:20 UTC 2006

I found my error. As shown below I had my card set to V4L instead of PVR-x50. I changed it over and changed /dev/dspW to /dev/dsp and I can see video now. Now I need to get a spare pair of speakers to test the audio.

> Capture Cards
> ==========
> V4L: /dev/video0
>     Card Type: Analog V4L Capture Card
>     Video Device: /dev/video0
>     Probed Info: Hauppauge WinTV PVR-150 [ivtv]
>     VBI Device: /dev/vbi0
>     Audio Device: /dev/dspW
>     Audio Sampling Rate Sampling: None.
>     ( ) Do Not Adjust Volume
>     Default Input: Composite

I also need to figure out how to get a Zap2it account as I can't seem to find the sign up page.

--

Search for products and services at:
http://search.mail.com