[mythtv-users] Mythtv LiveTV u. Videos Ruckeln

marquis at gmx.org marquis at gmx.org
Thu Nov 16 19:53:45 UTC 2006

hi thx for replay

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 12:49:30 -0600
Von: "Dewey Smolka" <dsmolka at gmail.com>
An: "Discussion about mythtv" <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
Betreff: Re: [mythtv-users] Mythtv LiveTV u. Videos Ruckeln

> On 11/16/06, marquis at gmx.org <marquis at gmx.org> wrote:
> > hallo liste, (sorry my english is bad)
> >
> > erstmal entschuldigung das ich in deutsch schreibe aber mein englisch
> ist sehr schlecht
> >
> > folgende probleme habe ich in LiveTV und beim abspielen von videos
> >
> > 1. livetv ruckelt und ist asyncron
> > 2. alle abspielbaren videos ruckeln und sind auch asyncron
>
> If I understand correctly, playing recordings and imported videos is
> 'jerky' and the video and audio is out of sync?
yes this is my problem

> > für die videos habe ich für mplayer schon alle möglichen commandline
> parameter ausprobiert und es hilft nix
>
> The problems also occur when using mplayer from the commandline, and
> adding different parameters to the command doesn't help?
yes nothing help -vo oss or another dont work ... videos are playing auto of sync and jerky

> > mein system ist fedora core 5 ppc 1Ghz 512 MB ram und eine radeon 9100
> 128 MB mit wintv pvr 150
> >
> > gibt es noch irgendwelche tunnig maßnahmen und zumin. livetv ordentlich
> zum laufen zu bewegen
> > vom rechner her sollte es doch möglich sein oder ?
>
> If the problem is the same with both recordings and with videos, I'd
> have to guess the issue is with the playback -- probably with the ATI
> card.
mhhh i cant use another card my machine is an pegasos ppc with other os this os dont like nvidia and higher ati card

> Are you able to play any videos on your setup? Are you able to play
> anything using xine or other player?

no i play files (avi mpg many formats) with mplayer. xine and vlc are not in fc5 repositorys (fedora or atrpms). i compile vlc but vlc start with library error "...out of range"

> What driver are you using for the video card? the fglrx driver?
no fglrx dont run on ppc ... xorg "ati" or "radeon" i use

sorry my english is very bad and i cant write perfectly my problem