[mythtv-users] Mythtv LiveTV u. Videos Ruckeln

Dewey Smolka dsmolka at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 18:49:30 UTC 2006

On 11/16/06, marquis at gmx.org <marquis at gmx.org> wrote:
> hallo liste, (sorry my english is bad)
>
> erstmal entschuldigung das ich in deutsch schreibe aber mein englisch ist sehr schlecht
>
> folgende probleme habe ich in LiveTV und beim abspielen von videos
>
> 1. livetv ruckelt und ist asyncron
> 2. alle abspielbaren videos ruckeln und sind auch asyncron

If I understand correctly, playing recordings and imported videos is
'jerky' and the video and audio is out of sync?

> für die videos habe ich für mplayer schon alle möglichen commandline parameter ausprobiert und es hilft nix

The problems also occur when using mplayer from the commandline, and
adding different parameters to the command doesn't help?

> mein system ist fedora core 5 ppc 1Ghz 512 MB ram und eine radeon 9100 128 MB mit wintv pvr 150
>
> gibt es noch irgendwelche tunnig maßnahmen und zumin. livetv ordentlich zum laufen zu bewegen
> vom rechner her sollte es doch möglich sein oder ?

If the problem is the same with both recordings and with videos, I'd
have to guess the issue is with the playback -- probably with the ATI
card.

Are you able to play any videos on your setup? Are you able to play
anything using xine or other player?

What driver are you using for the video card? the fglrx driver?