[mythtv-users] Recording Groups and Categories

Trey Thompson treythompson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 03:11:12 UTC 2006

> > How do I have it only show Recording Groups, no categories?
> >
> Should be in the TV settings on the frontend somewhere.

The only page I can find that's relevant is the Playback section of TV
Settings, the page titled "View Recordings (Recording Groups)".

The only options I have are:
Password required to view all recordings
Default group filter to apply
Always prompt for initial group filter
Save current group filter when changed
Show filter name instead of "All Programs"
Show 'Live TV' recordings when using "All Programs"
Default View
Sort Titles

I can't find it anywhere...  Sorry to keep asking, but this is really
important to my wife.