[mythtv-users] OT - Quiet Case and Fan options for Commell LV-667T

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 22:32:10 UTC 2006

> Thanks Chad. Is this case designed to be quiet or does it just happen
> to be quiet based on what you have in it?

I'm not sure what the difference is between the 2, but my guess is
that it's designed to be quiet, I've had stock CPU fans on Celeron's
inside the case that produce very little noise.

> Do you have the stock cpu fan still or did you replace it?

Stock, I was going to replace it but was happy with the very low noise
level that I decided not to.  If I do, I'll probably just end up
getting a new case, something like:
http://www.logicsupply.com/product_info.php/cPath/23_62/products_id/500

But, due to the high cost, I'm hoping the fan lives a long happy life :)

> I could have sworn there was more people on this list with this board.
>  I guess I'll have to ask on the openChome list then too.
>
> -Eric

They may just be preparing for the "holidays". ;)

Good luck!

-Chad