[mythtv-users] Ivtv - pvr-500 applying samsung patches

David Fishburn fishburn at ianywhere.com
Wed Nov 15 14:49:37 UTC 2006

I get an "Unable to connect" error with the URL above.

For the signal line quality, I plugged it into a line that comes directly
from my cable box beside my house.  The quality was marginally better.  So I
am reasonabley certain I should be getting a decent picture from my current
cable configuration.  I am glad I checked now, one more thing off the list.

Dave