[mythtv-users] mythtv very confused about length of recording

Brett Swaim kf6zql at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 14:19:53 UTC 2006

Just the other day my myth started asying all my recordings were a random
time length, but usually in the 9 hour range. I also lost all commercial
flagging. I ended up upgrading to Knoppmyth R5D1 and couldn't be happier,
fixed al my issues and had a working myth box in about an hour and a half..
no work required.