[mythtv-users] ATI HDTV Wonder

Cecil Watson cwatson at linkline.com
Tue Nov 14 19:33:58 UTC 2006

Perhaps trying the KnoppMyth support forum? http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/

> But I don't understand what to do to accomplish the "Kernel
> Configuration" section.  Does this imply I have to compile the kernel
> myself?
Depending on the version of KnoppMyth, you should not have to do anything.

> I'm running Knoppmyth(kernel 2.6) and I fear I'll need to move up to a
> more "complex" version of my sysem.

Which release of KnoppMyth are you using?
cat /etc/KnoppMyth-version
Support for the ATi HDTV Wonder was added with kernel 2.6.17 (if I
remember correct).  If you are using R5D1, it has a 2.6.17.y kernel.  A
more complex version of what?
> BTW: The card came with an RF remote, which I plugged in and it works
> perfectly - didn't have to reboot or spend a single second searching the
> web for a how-to.

Part of the magic of KnoppMyth.
> M@

Regards,