[mythtv-users] MythStream BBC parser for Radio 4

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Tue Nov 14 10:32:22 UTC 2006

> On 11/13/2006 03:05 AM, Robin Gilks wrote:
>> About a year ago I wrote (with some help!) a parser for the BBC
>> realplayer
>> streaming of their radio stations.
>>
>> Most of it still works but the format of the page for Radio 4 has
>> changed
>> (probably due to the vast number of items on it) so I've written some
>> more!!
>
> Did you, by any chance, send the update to Eric Giesselbach (author of
> MythStream)?  See http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~moongies/streamtuned.html
> for contact info.

Cleaned up a bit and updated the documentation so anyone can see how its
all supposed (but not necessarily does) work.

I'm still not happy with the parsing of text from the page to get the
program names but its the best I can do for the moment and it means I can
at least get to the programs I'm interested in again (its my itch and I've
scratched it!!).

Note that since Radio 4 now uses a seperate parser, its use from a
selection menu no longer works :-(

...and CCed to Eric.

--
Robin Gilks