[mythtv-users] Playback of HiDef content cutoff

Allan Wilson allanwilson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 03:57:23 UTC 2006

I upgraded to the latest SVN about a week ago and just now getting to
watching some of the content I have recorded since then. My regular def
recordings playback fine but my hidef recordings recorded with firewire
cutoff before you get to the end although it shows that the entire show is
recorded on the timer if you pause the show and the file size is right. Has
anyone else seen this problem. I am going to run the database checker and
then rerun the commercial detection but I don't know why it is cutting off.
Any ideas?

Allan