[mythtv-users] Watchlist

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Tue Nov 14 02:38:52 UTC 2006

Lisa Wilson wrote:
> I have noticed on the newer svn version that there is now a watchlist
> in the listing of recorded shows. I can't make sense of this list and
> was wondering what it is supposed to be used for. I am sure there is a
> discussion of it somewhere I just couldn't find it after a quick
> search. Thanks
It lists the shows you "should" watch to catch up to series that you
might be behind.  For example, I regularly watch Amazing Race but I have
all the episodes of Friday Night Lights unwatched.  My regular "All
Programs" shows AR at the top and all my FNL below.  My Watch List will
show me one of each and only the first recorded episode of FNL because I
haven't watched it yet.   Makes it much easier to find which episode I'm
at.  Especially since I've also watched half of the aired Heroes
episodes and have them there as well.

Kevin