[mythtv-users] Video card recommendations?

Trampas tstern at nc.rr.com
Mon Nov 13 22:28:44 UTC 2006

I have tried the Nvidia shell script with the on board video card and the
external agp 5200 card. Both of them required a custom compile as the FC6
kernel was not supported or something. Everything went well but upon reboot
xserver said it had problems and would not load, thus requiring me to revert
back to stock "nv" driver.

Trampas