[mythtv-users] scanning of EIT EPG data while idle

Paul mylists at wilsononline.id.au
Mon Nov 13 10:59:32 UTC 2006

On 12/11/2006 12:19 PM, Paul wrote:
> Can some-one give me a hint one why this doesn't appear to be working
> for me.
> ie I cann't see any data being inserted at all.
> In fact EIT scanning for LiveTV doesn't appear to be working for my HDTV
> channels too.
> Is this because of some difference in the Australian DVB-T? or is this
> feature broken now?
>
> Thanks
> Paul

This is the only reference in the backend log with eit string:

2006-11-12 12:20:38.877 EITHelper: localtime offset 11:00:00
2006-11-12 12:20:38.926 EITHelper: localtime offset 11:00:00

I have the "online EPG" enabled for these channels.

Note this was working in 0.19 but only when watching Live TV.

How do I verify if EIT support has been compiled into the atrpms?

Paul