[mythtv-users] Verizon Offering FiOS

Karl Grindley karl at grindleyfamily.com
Sun Nov 12 14:12:35 UTC 2006

Anyone since March have an update on FiOS TV support with myth?  For
those in my area, looks like the masses in north-east/central MA are
getting FiOS before the end of the year and FiOStv is supposed to
quickly follow before spring!  and before the trees block my dish again! ;)

Specifically, i see the Motorola QIP2500 box has a low speed data
port...  Can everyone report what box they have, if you are using (or
know someone) with FiOStv?

also, does anyone know about guide/channel data available for FiOStv?

Karl