[mythtv-users] Internal player: chipmunking?

Drew Bernat abernat at zathras.net
Sun Nov 12 04:13:22 UTC 2006

Can anyone identify an obvious reason why sound playback (actually,
video playback overall) in the MythTV internal player would be a
*touch* too fast? We were watching a movie and things were just a bit
off, like it was playing too fast. Is there any way I can slow things
down?

MythTV 0.20, Gentoo system. ALSA driver, using SPDIF output on an
NForce 4 chipset.

In other news... does anyone have a working ALSA setup for the MSI
NForce 4 box (MSI K8NGM2-FID) that I could use?

Thanks!
Drew

--
Drew Bernat
abernat at zathras.net
"Gentlemen, the stegosaur. Discuss" -- Axe Koala, 8-bit Theater