[mythtv-users] How do I re-run / re-schedule a user job.

malcolm torrent malcolm.torrent at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 09:04:03 UTC 2006

Dear All,
following the advice on the wiki [and here ] I'm trying out the
pdatranscode script. It all looks good and the job tried to run but
failed.
The log shows that myth was denied access to the script [which was in
/usr/local/]. I think I've fixed that by moving the file to mythtv's
home [rather than adjusting access permissions].
In order to re-run the failed job I believe I can manually call the
script and pass all the same arguments that myth normally does for me
%FILE %DIR etc.
However, I would prefer to re-schedule the job to the normal job
queue. I couldn't find any advice on the wiki/list, can this be done?
Mal