[mythtv-users] DViCO Fusion HDTV5 Lite Analog Audio Problem

Calin Brabandt cbrabandt at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 11 04:01:08 UTC 2006

> I've tried using the audio plug to connect the card
> the sound on the motherboard. Doesn't seem to matter
> having it in or out. Digital side has audio either
way.
> Aplay plays sound out the sound card in the machine
> okay.

Bruce,

I have the same card and settings.  Have you selected
your Fusion5 lite analog audio as the input
(recording) source?  I have my analog cable connected
to the mobo CD input so I must select CD in the mixer
as the input source.  Unlike digital, you must have
the audio cable connected to an audio input and the
input must be enabled.  Don't forget to set a
sufficiently high  sufficiently high recording level.

-Cal