[mythtv-users] Machine Information via mythweb

Richard Bos richard at radoeka.nl
Fri Nov 10 14:42:04 UTC 2006

On Fri, Nov 10, 2006 at 04:00:59AM -0600, jack snodgrass wrote:
> Has anyone looked at getting the Machine information on mythweb to give the
> same info for  multiple back end servers? I have a master backend and  I have
> 2 mythjobqueue boxes. I'd like the machine info page to show disk and cpu
> usage stats for those as well....
>
> jack

Perhaps XmlSysInfo (xsi):
XSI is an easy-to-use, secure, and comprehensive system monitoring daemon that replies to network
queries with XML-encoded system information and statistics. This data can then be analyzed, graphed, or
otherwise presented by a front-end.

http://xsi.kolabore.ath.cx/index.html

Voorbeeld:
http://kolabore.ath.cx/cgi-bin/cvsweb/~checkout~/xsi/xsi/doc/xsi-output.xml