[mythtv-users] Machine Information via mythweb

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 14:19:47 UTC 2006

On 11/10/06, jack snodgrass <mrlinuxgroups at gmail.com> wrote:

> Has anyone looked at getting the Machine information on mythweb to give
> the
> same info for  multiple back end servers? I have a master backend and  I
> have
> 2 mythjobqueue boxes. I'd like the machine info page to show disk and cpu
> usage stats for those as well....

Well at least for me it does show disk info but only cpu info for the master
backend:
Machine information This machine's load average:

   - 1 Minute: 0
   - 5 Minutes: 0
   - 15 Minutes: 0

 Disk Usage:

   - Master Backend:
      - Total Space: 221,904 MB
      - Space Used: 189,096 MB
      - Space Free: 32,808 MB
   - jmd1:
      - Total Space: 224,248 MB
      - Space Used: 207,888 MB
      - Space Free: 16,360 MB
   - Total Disk Space:
      - Total Space: 446,152 MB
      - Space Used: 396,984 MB
      - Space Free: 49,168 MB

Last mythfilldatabase run started on 2006-11-10 00:27 and ended on
2006-11-10 00:27. Successful.
Suggested next mythfilldatabase run: 2006-11-10 19:40.
There's guide data until 2006-11-24 01:00 (14 days).
DataDirect Status: Your subscription expires on 01/11/07 20:49:15