[mythtv-users] No cutlist available when creating a DVD in MythArchive

John jharitos at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 10 05:37:38 UTC 2006

I did notice something though. I looked at the Myth
Wiki and the "|-" marks lined up nicely with the red
cut area. In the recording I'm editing, I notice the
|- marks don't line up with the red areas. I did a
scan on the frames to see if Myth was correctly
marking the commercial areas and it is at least as
shown in the red areas. I tried to add a cutpoint at
the end of the red area and it placed it on top of the
other |- so I'm wondering why they're off like this.