[mythtv-users] Mythtv0.20 and lirc

Vidal Sainz vidal at lanwantech.net
Fri Nov 10 05:35:29 UTC 2006

I am having a problem getting myth to use lirc.  I can use IRW to make
sure that the remote is being seen by lirc and everthing looks good
there.  I have also made sure that i have lircrc located in ~.mythtv\.
However i cannot get myth tv to respond to any of the remote buttons.  I
also do not see any connection in the lircd.log file when i start the
frontend.  If i run the mythfrontend with --version option i can see
that lirc is enabled.

The version of lirc i am using is .0.8.1pre2.  any help on this will be
appreciated...

dangerous content by OpenProtect(http://www.openprotect.com), and is
believed to be clean.