[mythtv-users] Suggestions for HDTV system

Jan Vilhuber jan at vilhuber.com
Fri Nov 10 01:20:58 UTC 2006

The only caveat I can offer is that the 5200 card I had couldn't
drive my HDTV at 1080p, no matter what (and no matter which
frequency; The TV can do 30MHz, 24 and 60). I had to get a different
one (a 6100 I think) that could.

Now granted, I have no 1080p content to play now (and I'm using the
720P mode for now anyway), but if the TV can do it, I want my card to
be able to drive it.

As for Xv picture controls: The TV does that stuff :)

jan