[mythtv-users] IVTV crop recording

Mike listemailaccount at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 05:39:02 UTC 2006

On 10/15/06, cr313131 <cr313131 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Some of my channels have a thin line of static on the
> top edge. I would like to crop that out when
> recording, as opposed to viewing at the frontend
> level, since this static shows up on mythburn DVDs.
> Anyway to do this?  I assume this would have to happen
> at the IVTV level.
>
> I have a PVR500 and using the DirectTV D-11
> converters.
>
> Thanks.

Same here...  Anyone have an idea how to set ivtv to crop the top
couple lines on capture?

I have seen all the threads that say can shove this line off the
screen for playback, but if you view the mytharchived DVD it's right
in your face and you have to explain why you have a noise line from
your crappy NTSC equipment that is now the standard with dish
providers.