[mythtv-users] VIA EPIA SP 13000 with DVI-D output from DVI-02 daughter card?

Kevin Slater kevin.slater at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 20:38:21 UTC 2006

The supported resolutions issue is particularly of interest. My TV (Samsung
32" flat tube TV - HD capable) apparently can only do 540p? or 720p? I can't
recall for sure, but I think what I'd need would be 960 x 540
non-interlaced.

The thing that's puzzling is that the notes on the download link for the
1.07 BIOS update states that it supports 16:9 resolutions. I read that as
some of the HD formats. Maybe it was supposed to support it, but 1.08 is
needed?

...Kevin