[mythtv-users] Location of schedule info

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Nov 8 16:31:31 UTC 2006

On 11/08/2006 09:39 AM, Dawson, Guy wrote:

> > On 11/8/06, Dawson, Guy  wrote:
> >>
> >> Can anyone point me in the direction of the location of Myth's
> >> custom recording settings?  I had a program that was set up to
> >> not record at the weekend, an I'm trying to find where the
> >> setting is actually stored. Regards
> >>
> > It's all in the mysql tables.
> >
>  I should have been more specific.  If I go Manage Recordings |
>  Schedule Recordings | Custom, then I get prompted for the program
>  title, and I can chose some filters (in this case WeekDays only).  I
>  cannot find where in the database it stores the 'WEEKDAY IN
>  (1,2,3,4,5)' (or whatever is the right SQL) part of my custom
>  recording rule.
>
>  Any ideas?

Don't look at it in the database.  Use the Myth UI.  Go in there just
like you're about to create a new rule, but select the one you want to edit.

If you really want to know how it says to record only on weekdays,
you'll have to read Myth's code because it's /not/ in the database the
way you think it is.

Mike