[mythtv-users] Ubuntu Edgy - amd64 - IVTV Firmware Unresponsive

Mario Limonciello mario.mailing at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 15:28:28 UTC 2006

For what it's worth, I added a ivtv section to my repository with the newer
0.7.1 package.

1) Add these to your /etc/apt/sources.list

> deb http://home.eng.iastate.edu/~superm1 edgy ivtv
> deb-src http://home.eng.iastate.edu/~superm1 edgy ivtv

2) Add me to your keyring

> wget http://home.eng.iastate.edu/~superm1/80DF6D58.gpg -O- | sudo apt-key
> add -

3) Update repository lists.

> sudo apt-get update

4) Update packages.

> sudo apt-get upgrade

5) Rebuild modules.

> sudo m-a clean ivtv
> sudo m-a update,prepare
> sudo m-a a-i ivtv

If these improve the situation for you, let me know and I'll add this to the
ivtv wiki.

Regards,

Mario