[mythtv-users] VIA EPIA SP 13000 with DVI-D output from DVI-02 daughter card?

Kevin Slater kevin.slater at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 20:11:40 UTC 2006

Anyone used this combo? I have the EPIA SP 13000 and am quite happy with it.
I got an HD recording from a friend that was laid down in 1080p / mpeg-2
format. I was able to easily play it back (scaled down to a 800 x 600
desktop) using the -V xxmc option to xine. My current plan is to get a
DVI-02 daughter card with the updated 1.0.8 bios and drive my Samsung CRT
HDTV at 1280 x 720. I'd love to hear if someone's already been down this
path.

...Kevin