[mythtv-users] Converted MCE PC to MythTV - HDTV question

Iohan Reyes ijr at routex.net
Tue Nov 7 18:09:26 UTC 2006

Is there something I'm doing wrong then with my XvMC implementation?
All I did was create a file called /etc/X11/XvMCConfig with one line in
it:

libXvMCNVIDIA_dynamic.so.1

Then I changed the option in Mythfrontend's playback options screen to
use Standard XvMC.  Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, I was only
following the wiki page and there was no mention of anything more
involved than that.

How do I know if it is actually using the NVIDIA XvMC libs or something
else?  I only based my assumption that it was because the CPU
utilization dropped about 20% and it was less herky jerky than non-XvMC.