[mythtv-users] Woohoo!!!! Running FC6!!!

Vijay Gill vijay.s.gill at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 17:35:47 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Finally I took the plunge and upgraded my platform. The hard disk had
died in my old machine (a gigabyte 7DXR) and I just wanted to get rid
of that aging machine anyway.

Now running FC6 on a small ASUS A7N8X-VM/400 in an ARIA case. Quiet
cool and silent in comparison to my old machine.

The mobo has on board GeForce4 MX GPU with TV out too with 5.1 sound.

I had PVR 350 on DXR but to keep things cool I am using PVR 150. And
as I am writing, my first recording my mythtv is in progress.

Overall I am pleased with FC6 so far.

Vijay