[mythtv-users] PATCH: enable mythweb streaming via .asx

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Tue Nov 7 01:08:45 UTC 2006

You get myth:// links?  Odd.. I have a fresh atrpm install, and, via
mythweb when browsing the "Recorded Programs", I get links like:
http://mythserver/mythweb/pl/stream/1298/1162845000
http://mythserver/mythweb/pl/stream/1299/1162828800
... and so on..

The patch doesn't require any configuration.  I'll look in to the
myth:// links that you have...

Oh, and I'm using FireFox and IE under Windows.

-Rich