[mythtv-users] DVI to HDMI]

Ken Taylor ken at onramp.com.au
Mon Nov 6 02:42:29 UTC 2006

On 06/11/2006, at 9:22 AM, Jason wrote:
> So those of you that have used one, what is your favorite or most
> successful DVI to HDMI cable? I'm shooting for 1080i (I think, I'm
> a bit
> baffled by the HD stuff at the moment).

DVI and HDMI digital signals are directly compatible (the significant
difference is that HDMI also carries an audio signal) - any of the
available adaptors should work fine.  All they are doing is
connecting the pins, there's no processing going on.

Ken
--
Ken Taylor

"Everyone knows the plural of virus is Windows" - Mike Muth on AFU