[mythtv-users] more than one capture card

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Sun Nov 5 20:02:51 UTC 2006

On Nov 5, 2006, at 12:48 PM, brian boyle wrote:

> i tried that too but it did not work. acourding to the lirc people
> it is not a workable solution to this problem. :-(

Hmmm, maybe the USB conversion screws up the timing or something like
that.

Look into the MyBlaster. I know it can control multiple devices by
using multiple instances of the perl script that talks to it (thanks
again Mr. Munson), and it has a learning capability in case it
doesn't already know your codes.

http://www.mytvstore.com/product_id_005.html

But I'd talk to them first, I wouldn't want to see you spend money on
a solution that didn't work for you.