[mythtv-users] OT - Antenna tuning/aiming

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Sun Nov 5 19:14:42 UTC 2006

On Nov 5, 2006, at 12:02 PM, Brad Fuller wrote:

>> It's hard for me to be too sympathetic if you are having problems
>> with only 1 out of many channels :-)
>>
> HA! But, here, we have to put up with traffic and the high price of
> living. Housing here is ridiculous!

I know, I've been there, and I used to live in Midtown Manhattan.

You can buy a house here for less than $100K in some cases, and your
taxes might be $300/year. Of course you have to put up with "rush
minute" every day :-)

Plus Wyoming has a severe labor shortage, thousands of jobs are going
wanting, but only certain types of work obviously. The State budget
has a $1-Billion surplus right now.

CBS news had an item the other day that Wyoming is sending recruiters
to places like Michigan to try and recruit laid-off auto workers.