[mythtv-users] Couple of questions on DVDs (MythArchive)

John jharitos at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 5 16:48:59 UTC 2006

Sorry meant to say VLC Media Player no V4L.

Also, I burned a DVD and then I looked at it with the
V4L viewer on Linux and it played without problems. I
figured I'd download V4L for Windows and try to view
the DVD on the windows laptop but V4L said the DVD
wasn't formated properly. I tried a regular CD and
both of them play on V4L either platform.