[mythtv-users] surround sound.

brian boyle homepvr at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 15:37:17 UTC 2006

once again let me say YOUR THE MAN! problem solved.

i now have everything i wanted and i don't have to any strange rain dance to
get sound when i log into my machine.

Thanks a lot.

and for anyone listening, i would HIGHLY recommend this sound card if you
are looking to do the same thing i was. i now have my AMP doing the
conversion and the increase in sound quality is staggering. i have called
all my friends and told them!

Brian.