[mythtv-users] AC3 and DTS passthrough from Internal DVD player in 0.20

Jelte Veldstra jelte.veldstra at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 11:55:26 UTC 2006

It can certaintly be done. Make sure you specify the passthrough device
(ALSA:spdif in my setup) and check the box for enabling AC3 passthrough in
the general MythTV setup. Also (very important. It took me some time to
figure that out): make sure you disable "use video as timebase" in the
playback section of setup should it be enabled.

Regards,

Jelte