[mythtv-users] Fastforward sticking

Justin Luitjens luitjens at cs.utah.edu
Fri Nov 3 23:49:53 UTC 2006

I went ahead and regenerated the seek table for all of my recordings but
the problem still occurs.  I'm not sure if I described the problem well
enough.  It doesn't actually lockup but instead gets stuck at x3 fast
forward.  The screen keeps updating but attempting to stop fast
forwarding or to fast forward faster doesn't do anything.  After hitting
stop a few times and waiting like 10-15 seconds it will eventually stop
fast forwarding and resume playback from somewhere near where I first
hit fast forward.

Thanks