[mythtv-users] Frontend gets limited program menu

Roland Roberts roland at astrofoto.org
Thu Nov 2 23:49:13 UTC 2006

I have a MacOS X client which can only see some of the programs I've
recorded.  I'm trying to figure out how I managed that.  It used to be
able to see them all, but I've done several upgrades on both the server
and client and haven't paid attention to when it disappeared.

It would be a cool trick if I knew how to control it---the client box
has an account for my kids and I didn't give them access to MythTV since
I also have programs I don't think they should watch.  If I knew how to
selectived enable the programs, I'd make it more accessible to them....

So, how do I get the other programs back?

roland
--
                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland at rlenter.com                            6818 Madeline Court